Working Student Electrical Engineer
Airborne Composites Automation makes hi-tech automated industrial systems for the composites industry. We are looking for an enthusiastic student to strengthen our mechatronics team. You will support and work closely together with our electrical engineer in day to day tasks;
- E-cabinet building
- Component selection
- Light administrative tasks
- Knowledge of electrical systems.
- Experience with electrical diagrams and wiring.
- Availability of at least 16 hours / week
You have an advantage when:
- Availability of 24 hours or more / week
- Are studying (or have studied) electrical engineering or similar.
- You have NEN3140 and/or VCA.