Test Engineer - Manufacturing
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, The HagueAirborne Composites Automation
Be part of an unique growth story!
Join us to help build the leading advanced composites automation and digital manufacturing company. Airborne is a technology leader in advanced composites, specialised in the industrialisation of engineering and manufacturing of durable fibre reinforced composites for Space, Aeronautics, Transport and Marine industries. Via Airborne’s unique combination of skills: our deep and wide composites, software engineering and mechatronics know-how – we enable our customers to unlock their full potential in digital manufacturing growth and create a competitive advantage. We are agile, flexible and think like a start-up. This nimble approach is challenging for many incumbent companies—but it’s at the heart of how we think to build winning positions by developing integrated, automated and connected manufacturing solutions for the composite industry. Together we are a dynamic group of 135 highly educated and passionate employees, split between our headquarter in The Hague Ypenburg (NL) and our site in Lambourn (UK).
What is your new job?
As our new Test Engineer - Manufacturing at Airborne Composites Automation you will work within multidisciplinary project teams to solve some of the most complex challenges in composite manufacturing. Within these teams you represent the Composite Materials and Processes department and perform all functional tests including design verification tests, process development support and factory acceptance tests.
What do you work on?
You’ll be – together with your colleagues - responsible for testing, calibrating, and customizing of robotic production cells after they are fully assembled and during the development.
What are your responsibilities?
- Performs a variety of the tests of moderately complex technical solutions.
- Interfaces with design engineers to support special tests and experiments with detailed instructions
- Create test plans and clear documentation the results.
- Technical education such as Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Ambitious starters are welcome
- A bias for action. When you see a problem, you solve it.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Decision making, initiative, organizing, problem analysis.
What we offer
Working at Airborne International will give you the opportunity to develop your career by working on highly innovative projects.
We offer you a well rewarding job in an inspiring environment with like-minded and talented colleagues. You will become part of our inspiring company where innovation, quality and creativity are key to meet our company goals. We will give you the opportunity for personal and professional growth, by training, learning on the job and coaching.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment
- Generous annual leave of 32 days
- Retirement Pension Plan
- Flexible working hours; you can start between 7:00 and 9:30
- An office that is easy to access by car and by public transport
A great opportunity to be part of an unique growth story!
Information & procedure
In case you would like to apply, please send in your application (motivation and resume) via the Apply here button.
Third party applications are not appreciated.
Please note: a pre-employment screening (education check and conduct of good behavior / VOG) will be part of the hiring process