Senior GL Accountant
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, Den HaagAirborne
Be part of an unique growth story!
Join us to help build the leading advanced composites automation and digital manufacturing company. Airborne is a technology leader in advanced composites, specialised in the industrialisation of engineering and manufacturing of durable fibre reinforced composites for Space, Aeronautics, Transport and Marine industries. Via Airborne’s unique combination of skills: our deep and wide composites, software engineering and mechatronics know-how – we enable our customers to unlock their full potential in digital manufacturing growth and create a competitive advantage. We are agile, flexible and think like a start-up. This nimble approach is challenging for many incumbent companies—but it’s at the heart of how we think to build winning positions by developing integrated, automated and connected manufacturing solutions for the composite industry. Together we are a dynamic group of 135 highly educated and passionate employees, split between our headquarter in The Hague Ypenburg (NL) and our site in Lambourn (UK).
What is your new job?
For the position of Senior GL Accountant we are looking for someone who likes to work in a scale up environment where a hands-on mentality while having the bigger picture in mind is key. You will work with the Financial Administrative staff and will report to the Head of Finance. Next to this you will have close contact with the Business Control teams and other supporting departments.
Due the growth of the organisation and the implementation of a new ERP system, there is the need to fill in the role of Senior GL Accountant as a fixed employee. You will be involved in a wide variety of tasks among which:
Coordination of the Month End Closure and prepare all relevant reports and specifications for all Airborne entities, and making sure that all deadlines are met.
- Act as the senior team member for the Financial Administrative staff.
- Support in Year End Closing and prepare all relevant specifications for the auditors.
- Support in the quarterly forecast process in cooperation with the Business Controllers.
- Support colleagues in understanding (new) procedures and if required define and describe these processes.
- Backup for the Head of Finance.
Reporting Lines and Interactions
The Finance department currently consists of five people, including the CFO, Head of Finance and two Financial Administrative staff.
- HBO / Bachelor level education in Finance & Accounting
- At least 5 year of relevant work experience
- Advanced skills with Excel
- High degree of autonomy, combining strong analytics skills with a pragmatic attitude
- Reliable, stable personality with hands-on mentality and flexibility
- Team player, without losing own identity and objectivity
- Strong communicator, easy to connect with people
- Pro-active, great enthusiasm, growth mindset and ambition
- Committed, service minded, fast executor
- Able to formulize and defend standpoints
What we offer
Working at Airborne International will give you the opportunity to develop your career by working on highly innovative projects.
We offer you a well rewarding job in an inspiring environment with like-minded and talented colleagues. You will become part of our inspiring company where innovation, quality and creativity are key to meet our company goals. We will give you the opportunity for personal and professional growth, by training, learning on the job and coaching.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment
- Generous annual leave of 32 days
- Retirement Pension Plan
- Flexible working hours; you can start between 7:00 and 9:30
- An office that is easy to access by car and by public transport
A great opportunity to be part of an unique growth story!
Information & procedure
In case you would like to apply, please send in your application (motivation and resume) via the Apply here button.
Third party applications are not appreciated.