Project Management Officer
The Hague, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsAirborne Composites Automation
Be part of an unique growth story!
Join us to help build the leading advanced composites automation and digital manufacturing company. Airborne is a technology leader in advanced composites, specialised in the industrialisation of engineering and manufacturing of durable fibre reinforced composites for Space, Aeronautics, Transport and Marine industries. Via Airborne’s unique combination of skills: our deep and wide composites, software engineering and mechatronics know-how – we enable our customers to unlock their full potential in digital manufacturing growth and create a competitive advantage. We are agile, flexible and think like a start-up. This nimble approach is challenging for many incumbent companies—but it’s at the heart of how we think to build winning positions by developing integrated, automated and connected manufacturing solutions for the composite industry. Together we are a dynamic group of 135 highly educated and passionate employees, split between our headquarter in The Hague Ypenburg (NL) and our site in Lambourn (UK).
What is your new job?
For the position of Project Management Officer (0.8-1FTE) we are looking for someone who likes to work in a scale up environment with a hands-on mentality.
In this new created function you will provide a full range of administrative support to the Project Managers enabling them to delivery high quality products to clients and keeping their internal stakeholders up to date. As Airborne Composites Automation is growing there is room to co-create this function together with the Teamlead of Project Management to maximize your added value.
What are your responsibilities?
As a Project Management Officer you will:
- Oversee the statuses of all projects
- Analyse completeness and correctness of hours of the project teams
- Determine and request required resources per project
- Manage status of orders with procurement and finance
- Implement and improve (project) processes and work instructions
- Support Project Managers in reporting on progress, resources, finance and costing
- Support Project Managers in analyzing progress per work packages and task lists
- Support Project managers in opening and closing projects
- Support Project Managers in determining the cash flow of the projects
- Support in the implementation of the new ERP system
- Support in any other project related required ad-hoc tasks and reports
Reporting Lines and Interactions
You will be located in the Airborne Composites Automation Business Unit where you will work directly with the Project Managers. In this role you will have close contact with the Finance & Control team, Procurement and the Engineering team.
- MBO/HBO in a (financial) administrative direction
- Work Experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Committed, Service minded, fast executor, Pro-active
- Team player
- Strong communicator, easy to connect with people
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Teams
- Fluent in English (and Dutch preferred)
What we offer
Working at Airborne International will give you the opportunity to develop your career by working on highly innovative projects. We offer you a well rewarding job in an inspiring environment with like-minded and talented colleagues. You will become part of our inspiring company where innovation, quality and creativity are key to meet our company goals. We will give you the opportunity for personal and professional growth, by training, learning on the job and coaching.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment
- Generous annual leave of 32 days
- Retirement Pension Plan
- Flexible working hours you can start between 7:00 and 9:30
- Ability to work a day from home
- An office that is easy to access by car and by public transport
Informatie & procedure
In case you would like to apply, please send in your application (motivation and resume) via the Apply here button.
Third party applications are not appreciated.
Please note: a pre-employment screening (education check and conduct of good behavior / VOG) will be part of the hiring process